Hot Tips Nail lounge of Rockaway, NJ is the first spot I call to book an appointment for relaxation! In fact, it’s the only spot, as I’m committed to being a loyal customer!
As some of you may or may not know, I work full time hours at Panera Bread! My goal is to go as far as becoming an Assistant Manager, within a year if it’s God will. Needless, I’m constantly running around like a chicken with my head cut off across different positions in store. I use my hands a lot! I’m on my feet that much more and I really don’t get any days off being that I am my own boss (aka Entrepreneur) when I’m not at work. I’m a freelancing part time makeup artist, beauty and lifestyle blogger, in addition to photographer!
Needless, Hot Tips has become my monthly oasis. Thank you to the customer who always walked into Panera with her nails looking bomb, for the referral when I inquired!Hot Tips is found within a small shopping plaza. When you walk in, the divine air fills your lungs while its intricate decor is nothing less than royal, to make you feel like a princess, if not queen!
Below are a series of photos (most are my own & a few I pulled from theirs site) so you can see for yourself as well as a few valuable highlights all the way at the end about what makes Hot Tips Nail Lounge the BEST spot to go to for all beauty needs!
- Sanitation is major with Hot Tips! Expect that every time you go, they are using brand new products on you, just for you. Making your experience customizable and your own. No sharing bacteria germs – yuck!
- Another way they keep up with sanitation is by providing only Pipeless Pedicures. You’re asking, what’s that?! I didn’t know either until my first visit! Pipeless Pedicures is the practice of not using the usual pedicure tubs with jets and massage chair and replacing with large, oversized and comfortable vintage inspired seats with stainless steel basins thoroughly cleaned after every foot bath & pedi! Yas! The experience is actually one better than I’ve ever had at any old nail joint.
- They offer spa treatments and have given me the best lower leg, foot, and hand massages of my life. This critique comes from a girl who has been a loyal member of Massage Envy!
- With 3 television sets, you can watch anything. When I set my appointments early, I enjoy discovering a new television show. Typically for me, I find myself hooked on the travel and food related ones. They even have Netflix available !
- Pandora plays around the clock with the latest hits ! Positive vibes all day!
- The decor is very original. The walks are marked by chalk with endless art and information. Overall the place is very well lit, floors are always spotless. If I had to choose 5 words to describe: modern, chic, original/unique, artist and clean.
- Hot Tips literally has complimentary snacks and drinks including candy, cookies, crackers, chips, tee, juice, coffee, mocktails, water and more! Whatever your heart desires, they got it!
- Over thousands and hundred of nail polish colors, designs, crystals (only Swarovski), to choose from! The opportunities are endless! Their inventory is that which I’ve never witnessed in my life til now! And their service is beyond impeccable! OH YEA, they even offer organic products, spa services, and spa parties!!!
For those interested in calling and booking an appointment for an nail experience of a lifetime their numbers are 973 983-8899 & 973 983-9888 ! You can reach someone Monday – Friday from 10am-8pm, and Saturdays from 9am – 6pm! Book an appointment because they are always booked! This is not typical salon where you find technicians sitting around waiting for business, no! These artists are getting paid and working hard! The sweetest nail technicians ever, so much so they always call you day before to remind and confirm your appointment! Oh and remember, to share that Christine sent/referred you !
Lastly, their address is 170 Route 46 East, Rockaway, NJ 07866
Follow them on Instagram for daily posts @hottipsnaillounge